Information notice pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR)
Information to be provided where personal data are collected from the data subject
According to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR) we provide you with the due information concerning the processing of the collected personal data.
This notice is provided pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR and according to the provisions of the Directive 2002/58/CE, as amended by the Directive 2009/136/CE on Cookies, as well as according to the Provision on cookies of the Data Protection Authority dated 08.05.2014.
1. SUBJECTS OF THE PROCESSING
The DATA CONTROLLER, pursuant to artt. 4 and 24 of the GDPR, is DXT Commodities SA, having its head office in Via Trevano, 2A – 6900 Lugano, Switzerland, as represented by the pro-tempore legal representative.
2. RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data you provide may be communicated to recipients, appointed pursuant to art. 28 of the GDPR, which shall process your data as processors and/or persons acting under the authority of the Controller and the Processor, in order to perform agreements or related purposes. Precisely, your data may be communicated to recipients part of the following categories:
– DXT Group companies;
– advisory and consultancy firms and companies;
– competent Authorities for the fulfillment of obligations of law, if required.
The subjects belonging to the aforesaid categories act either as data Processors or in complete autonomy as separate data Controllers. The list of designated data Processors is constantly updated and available at the premises of DXT Commodities SA.
3. DATA TRANSFER TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND/OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION
Personal data may be transferred to a third Country within or outside the European Union, subject to the limits and conditions set forth by art. 44 and subsequent articles of the GDPR, namely:
– to third countries or international organizations on the basis of an adequacy decision of the Commission (art. 45 of the GDPR);
– to third countries or international organizations that have provided appropriate safeguards and on condition that enforceable data subject rights and effective legal remedies for data subjects are available (art. 46 of the GDPR);
– to third countries or international organizations on the basis of derogations for specific situations (art. 49 of the GDPR).
4. NATURE OF DATA PROVISION AND REFUSAL
Except for what specified for navigation data which are necessary in order to allow navigation of the website, data subjects are free to provide their personal data and their failure to provide data may result in the impossibility of obtaining the information or services requested and provided by this website.
5. DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
You may exercise your rights pursuant to articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR, by contacting the data Controller, by writing to the dedicated email address email@example.com.
You have the right, at any time, to request the data Controller to access, rectify, cancel your personal data or limit their processing. Furthermore, you have the right to object, at any time, to the processing of your data (including automated processing, e.g. profiling) and to the portability of your data.
Without prejudice to any other administrative and judicial appeal, if you believe that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the GDPR, pursuant to art. 15 letter f) of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority and, with reference to art. 6 paragraph 1, letter a) and art. 9 paragraph 2, letter a), you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time.
In case of request of data portability, the Controller shall provide you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, subject to the provisions set forth in paragraphs 3 and 4 of art. 20 of the GDPR.
Updating date: 19.07.2018