Are you smart, entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and looking forward to careers within the Energy and Commodity Trading sector? If yes, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always looking for brilliant fresh graduates! Feel free to send your resumé to email@example.com.
Software Engineer Junior
DXT Commodities, for its Lugano office, is looking for a highly motivated and pro-active Software Engineer able to work closely with the commodity trading desk. We consider both fresh graduates in Computer Science and Computer Engineering or junior professionals with previous working experience as Software Developers in an Object-Oriented language.
- Responsible for building C# applications
- Develop and maintain complex Oracle PL/SQL procedures and functions
- Understanding and experience of the whole web application stack from database layer up to the front-end
- Design and develop these applications and coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure
- Proven interpersonal skills in order to build strong relationships with internal clients and the team of developers
- 1 year experience as a Developer in C++, C#, .Net
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science / computer engineering
- User interface experience is a plus: HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular, React, Knockout.js, Vue.js
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN)
- Experience with RabbitMQ is a plus
- Good analytical, interpersonal, problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of English, from B1 upwards
- International and challenging working environment
- Permanent position with an attractive remuneration package
- Starting date: ASAP, according to the candidate’s availability
- Working location: Lugano, Canton Ticino, Switzerland
Please send your updated CV together with a cover letter to: hr.ICT@dxtcommodities.com. Only suitable profiles will be contacted.
DXT Commodities, for its Lugano office, is looking for a Gas Originator to join the Gas origination team. Applicants should have at least 1 years of working experience in the gas and power business and a deep understanding of European markets with particular focus on gas.
The candidate will be part of a highly skilled origination team and will work alongside traders.
- Cover the international players on the Western natural gas market and support the international origination team covering the Western European regions, Germany and Switzerland engaged in regional cross-border natural gas activities as well as storage activities
- Contribute to negotiation origination and contracting processes
- Develop and foster external and internal counterparty relationships
- Elaborate business case proposals and commercial development strategies
- University degree in relevant area (economics, engineering)
- 1 + years of specific experience in gas market is nice to have
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in German and English are a must have
- Openness to travel
- Permanent position with attractive remuneration package
- Young, dynamic and highly skilled professional environment
Please send your CV together with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Natural Gas Logistics
DXT Commodities SA is an international multi-energy trading company based in Lugano (Switzerland).
Relying on an experienced international gas team, DXT Commodities SA is an active natural gas shipper in Europe. We deliver natural gas to our customers across Europe exploiting our pipeline transportation and storage network, and trade at the main hubs and cross-border points. Under a well-recognized Group with strong financial background, DXT Commodities SA works with municipalities, traders, wholesalers and industrials. We offer flexible solutions and structured products to our customers.
We are looking for a young and highly motivated candidate to join our Natural Gas Logistics team. We consider both fresh graduates or junior professionals with previous working experience in similar roles.
- Learning of the European gas markets processes and operating principles
- Understanding of the Gas Transport, Storage, LNG and Balancing procedures
- Daily execution of the nomination activity on gas market hubs, TSOs (Transmission System Operators), Storage plants and LNG terminals
- Managing the internal IT data system process
- The job requires to work on shifts and night shifts.
- Degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc.) in Engineering or Finance / Economics or equivalent relevant professional experience in similar roles of 1- 3 years
- Diligent and reliable candidate
- Fluency in English is essential (spoken and written); other European languages would be an advantage
- Previous work experiences in GAS or LNG Logistics will be considered a plus
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually
- Proficiency with MS Office (especially Excel) is required, VBA a plus
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to do quality work under tight deadline
- Full-time employment permanent position depending on the candidate’s experience
- International and challenging working environment
- One of the fastest growing and changing markets
Please send your updated CV to: email@example.com
Only suitable profiles will be contacted
Gas Scheduler / Junior Trader
DXT Commodities North America Inc is seeking a physical natural gas scheduler or junior trader to join our growing energy trading desk based in Stamford, CT. This is a front-office role with potential responsibilities across all commercial gas marketing functions including scheduling, trading, origination, and analytics.
- Help build out and manage a physically-focused gas trading and marketing business with core attention to West region North American markets. (California, Rockies, Pacific Northwest, West Texas, etc)
- Proactively manage the desk’s physical gas position with other traders and schedulers in real time.
- Trade cash and seek out short-term transport, PAL, and storage asset opportunities.
- Enter and monitor gas nominations on pipelines, storage facilities, LDCs, etc.
- Support trading, origination, and analytics functions. Provide input into commercial modeling.
- Promptly maintain accurate system records. Provide commercial support to back and middle office.
- Keep yourself and the trade desk informed of material market information, and continually promote the desk’s sphere of knowledge and influence.
- Targeting candidates with 2+ years of current West North American physical natural gas scheduling experience, with relevant hands-on knowledge of West, Midwest, and/or Permian systems. The ideal candidate is commercially-minded, has a breadth of physical gas knowledge, is entrepreneurial, and is hungry for more opportunity.
Will also consider candidates for senior trading roles as appropriate.
To apply, please reach out through your network or submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About DXT Commodities North America Inc.
DXT Commodities North America Inc. has been active in US physical gas since 2020 with a track-record of consistent growth and success. We are a small but growing enterprise, with an attention to work-life balance and professional-growth culture. More info can be found at https://www.dxtcommodities.com/about-us/.
Senior European Gas Analyst
DXT Commodities, for its Lugano office, is looking for an experienced European Gas Analyst to strengthen the analysis team that supports traders in the Gas desk. Applicants should have at least 3 years of relevant working experience, preferably working with European Gas fundamentals and forecast models.
The Senior Gas Analyst will work on the monitoring of the European Gas Market status and its fundamentals, cooperating with the IT resources to maintain and develop the current database containing market fundamentals data, coming from multiple sources. The ideal candidate has experience in producing analytical reports and simulation models of European Gas markets. The Gas analyst will be actively involved in trade ideas generation, alongside experienced professionals, and in the discussion/development of a forecast model together with a data scientist and a quantitative analyst.
The position requires a strong business acumen and an extraordinary teamworking attitude given the continuous interactions with data scientists, traders, IT developers and management figures.
This is an exciting opportunity to apply a deep knowledge of European Gas Market in a pure trading environment where you can share and discuss views with all the members of the Gas trading Desk.
- At least three years of experience in European Gas markets fundamental analysis
- Experience in retrieving European Gas Market data from multiple external sources
- Analytical and Reporting skills
- Knowledge of analytical programming languages (Excel, Python).
- Basic knowledge of PL/SQL
- A previous knowledge of statistical forecast models of European gas markets is a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit, strong result driven attitude
- Fluent in English, a second European language is a plus
- On-site permanent position
- Competitive remuneration package which includes a relocation bonus and full assistance for the transfer of residency
- Professional and personal development in a strong growing company
- Established and performing gas desk based in Lugano
- A human scale city: Lugano, with its high living standards, is located in a region that offers a wide range of opportunities for outdoor sporting, entertainment and events
To apply, please submit your resume via email to email@example.com