Are you smart, entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and looking forward to careers within the Energy and Commodity Trading sector? If yes, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Gas Fundamental Analyst
DXT Commodities is looking for a Senior Gas Fundamentals Analyst to strengthen the analysis team that supports traders in the Gas desk. Applicants should have at least 3 years of relevant working experience, preferably working with stack models applied to European Gas trading.
- The analyst will work on the development and deployment of simulation models of European Gas markets. This includes daily analysis assessing the impact of fundamentals and external factors
- Monitor gas production, gas demand including gas in power generation, cross border flows
- Review, communicate and discuss model performance with the rest of the team as well as other key internal stakeholders. Be a leader in proposing, testing and implementing improvements as required
- Collecting and maintain up-to-date market information and analyze market conditions to evaluate fundamental trade opportunities
- Develop and use analytic tools to predict changes in the gas markets
- Participate in the gross margin formation by providing trade or tactical recommendations
- The position requires a passion for quantitative development but also strong business acumen, given the continuous interactions with Traders, Meteorologists, Analyst and IT developers
- Strong numerical skills a must with the ability to manage a large amount of market information
- A degree in mathematics, statistics, economics, engineering, or equivalent is required
- Advanced programming skills (Python, VBA)
- Excellent knowledge of European gas markets is essential
- Strong track record of modelling gas supply and demand is ideal
- Permanent position with attractive remunerative package in the headquarter office Lugano, Switzerland
- A unique possibility to work in a young, dynamic, professional and rewarding environment
Please send your updated CV together with a cover letter to: email@example.com
Cross Commodities Trader
DXT Commodities SA is looking to expand its power trading desk with an experienced long term trader focused on energy commodities.
- Analyze and suggest new trading opportunities in cooperation with the team;
- Manage long term portfolio exposure on different energy commodities (power, gas, coal and oil);
- Dark and Spark Spread trading;
- Build up models to support trading decisions.
- 2 – 4 years of relevant working experience in a Cross Commodities trading desk, focused on mid/long term maturities with a sound track record;
- Strong trading discipline;
- Deep and sound knowledge of Coal and Emission markets; Oil market is a plus;
- Master’s level education in Economics, Engineering, Energy Sciences or a related field;
- Entrepreneurial spirit, strong result driven attitude and ability to discuss ideas within a team;
- Good communication and writing skills in English is a must (German is an advantage).
- Permanent position with attractive remuneration package;
- Young, dynamic, and professional environment;
- Join a well-established desk
Please send your updated CV together with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org