Are you smart, entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and looking forward to careers within the Energy and Commodity Trading sector? If yes, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Junior Analyst Credit & Finance Department
DXT Commodities is looking for a fresh graduate in Business Administration and Economics with excellent grades to join the team of the Credit & Finance Department. The research is targeting a high-potential candidate with an attitude towards capturing market changes and a wide vision on world economy. Reporting directly to the Credit Manager the candidate will cover the following tasks:
- Perform financial analysis and credit assessment of trading counterparties
- Monitor and report the credit exposure of each counterparty
- Handle relationships with insurance companies
- Management of securities received from counterparties such as bank guarantees
- Interact with other company’s departments supporting the business
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration and Economics with excellent grades
- Fresh graduates
- Native Italian language, English proficiency
- Russian and/or Ukrainian language is a plus
- Proficiency knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Very precise and goal oriented person who is able to work in international environment
- Pro-active and reliable person who has the ability to work under pressure
- Strong problem solving skills and excellent verbal and written communication
- International, challenging and rewarding working environment
- One of the fastest growing and changing markets
Please send your updated CV together with a cover letter to: hr.finance@DXTcommodities.com. Only suitable profiles will be contacted
Senior Gas Fundamental Analyst
DXT Commodities is looking for a Senior Gas Fundamentals Analyst to strengthen the analysis team that supports traders in the Gas desk. Applicants should have at least 3 years of relevant working experience, preferably working with stack models applied to European Gas trading.
- The analyst will work on the development and deployment of simulation models of European Gas markets. This includes daily analysis assessing the impact of fundamentals and external factors
- Monitor gas production, gas demand including gas in power generation, cross border flows
- Review, communicate and discuss model performance with the rest of the team as well as other key internal stakeholders. Be a leader in proposing, testing and implementing improvements as required
- Collecting and maintain up-to-date market information and analyze market conditions to evaluate fundamental trade opportunities
- Develop and use analytic tools to predict changes in the gas markets
- Participate in the gross margin formation by providing trade or tactical recommendations
- The position requires a passion for quantitative development but also strong business acumen, given the continuous interactions with Traders, Meteorologists, Analyst and IT developers
- Strong numerical skills a must with the ability to manage a large amount of market information
- A degree in mathematics, statistics, economics, engineering, or equivalent is required
- Advanced programming skills (Python, VBA)
- Excellent knowledge of European gas markets is essential
- Strong track record of modelling gas supply and demand is ideal
- Permanent position with attractive remunerative package in the headquarter office Lugano, Switzerland
- A unique possibility to work in a young, dynamic, professional and rewarding environment
Please send your updated CV together with a cover letter to: email@example.com
Cross Commodities Trader
DXT Commodities SA, a leading commodity trading firm based in Lugano (Switzerland), is looking to expand its power trading desk with an experienced long term trader focused on energy commodities.
- Analyze and suggest new trading opportunities in cooperation with the team
- Manage long term portfolio exposure on different energy commodities (power, gas, coal and oil)
- Dark and Spark Spread trading
- Build up models to support trading decisions
- 2 – 4 years of relevant working experience in a Cross Commodities trading desk, focused on mid/long term maturities with a sound track record
- Strong trading discipline
- Deep and sound knowledge of Coal and Emission markets; Oil market is a plus
- Master’s level education in Economics, Engineering, Energy Sciences or a relCroated field
- Entrepreneurial spirit, strong result driven attitude and ability to discuss ideas within a team
- Good communication and writing skills in English is a must (German is an advantage)
- Permanent Position with attractive remuneration package
- Young, dynamic, and professional environment
- Join a well-established desk
Please send your updated CV together with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DXT Commodities SA, a leading international trading firm based in Lugano, is looking for a Power and Environmental Product Originator able to further expand the Company’s renewable client portfolio in Italy.
DXT Commodities purchases electricity and guarantees of origin (GoO) directly from renewable power plants and optimizes its profile of production to offer its clients the best value opportunities.
The research is targeting a highly motivated and young person. The candidate will be working in the Power Origination team managing and expanding its network of relationships of clients.
- Development of the Power Origination team targets;
- Further expansion of the renewable client portfolio in Europe (with particular focus in Italy);
- Increase the Company guarantees of origin (GoO) trading business.
- Excellent commercial qualities and proven ability to communicate with people
- Working experience of 1-3 years in similar role in the electricity market is required
- University degree in business or engineering
- Excellent spoken and written Italian and English language
- Result-oriented person, ability to deliver results under a dynamic/fast changing environment
- Willingness to travel.
- Permanent position with interesting career development opportunities
- Very competitive salary and significant performance bonus
Please send your CV together with a cover letter to: email@example.com. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Central and Eastern European (CEE) Power Trader/Analyst
DXT Commodities SA, a leading commodity trading firm based in Lugano, is looking for an experienced Power Trader focused on the Central and Eastern European (CEE) markets for its power trading desk.
- Implement and execute new trading business within the CEE region
- Bidding and hedging all type of CEE border capacities (daily, monthly, yearly)
- Manage the position from Day-ahead to forward basis
- 1 – 3 years’ work trading experience (Trader or Analyst) within the CEE power intraday market or short term trading
- Strong knowledge of fundamentals within the CEE region (experience in Hungary is a must)
- Strong result driven attitude
- Good communication in English is a must (Hungarian or Serbian is an advantage)
- Permanent position with attractive remuneration package
- Young, dynamic and professional environment
Please send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior IT Developer, ETRM Implementation & Software Development
DXT Commodities SA, a leading commodity trading firm based in Lugano, is looking for a highly motivated and pro-active Senior Developer in C#, .Net.
- Be responsible for implementing and leading the in-house software developed in Lugano to its offices worldwide
- Coding in C# and Oracle PL/SQL, in order to develop various types of back-end and front-end applications
- Develop a deep knowledge of the business requirements in order to provide appropriate IT solutions for the desk
- Liaise with the rest of the team of developers, thus demonstrating ability to work independently and integrate well within a team of qualified IT professionals
- 3-5 years working experience in a similar role in a company trading financial derivatives, preferably linked to the commodity sector, or in an IT consulting company working closely with desk operations
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering OR equivalent working experience
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English are mandatory (ideally C2 level), knowledge of other languages will be an asset
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Working to deadlines and attention to details
- Proficiency in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Experience in developing in Oracle database from release 11
- Deep knowledge of PL/SQL
- User interface experience: bootstrap , jquery, angular will be a plus
- Familiarity with Excel add-in
- Permanent position with attractive remuneration package
- Business trips may be required, but the position will be at the main office of DXT in Lugano
- Join a professional and rewarding environment
Start date: ASAP, according to the candidate’s availability.
Please send your updated CV together with a cover letter to: hr.ICT@dxtcommodities.com. Only suitable profiles will be contacted.